FULL MOON IN SCORPIO
Exact: April 25, 2013 3:57pm
Window: April 24-26
Additional Intensity with the Lunar Eclipse
Scorpio Full Moon
Energetically, Scorpio can bring intensity to any situation, so when coupled with a full moon eclipse, Scorpio seriously super charges any area you focus on. Scorpio contains the deepest connection to Source found within the twelve gates of awareness, so use this power filled full moon to add potency to any of your creations.
This moon can bring profound intuition insights, so pay close attention to the messages and clues coming from both your inner realm and your outer world reflections. Since Scorpio has a tendency to bring anything hidden to the surface, your truth radar may be sending you additional communications.
Listening to your gut instinct is important now and due to the volatility of this energy. Be very mindful to exercise emotional maturity if something needs to be addressed. It could be easy, during this window, to end up in an emotional drama, so stay conscious of your emotional awareness and use this powerhouse energy to fuel your desires instead of getting steeped in drama.
Scorpio and Taurus both enjoy intimacy and pleasure. This moon/sun connection creates a wonderful time to energize love relationships with yourself and/or with others, both physically and emotionally. Or apply this lusty Scorpio/Taurus duo to transform any area of your life, sourcing life force energy to boost your desires.
Personal Action Suggestions:
- Before meditation or sleep, ask to deepen your psychic power, intuition, and sixth sense.
- Connect to your emotional maturity and notice if there is any place you are creating drama instead of using your life force to invigorate your desires.
- Energize your love relationship/s and your sexuality.
- Apply Scorpio’s life force to strengthen your economic world.
- Notice if there are areas of your life that need transformation and regeneration.
- Ramp up your sex appeal in ways that align with who you are.
Business/Professional Action Suggestions:
- Use the light of this full moon to release anything in your business or career that no longer generates energy.
- Apply your intuition to your business growth by feeling deeply into what is needed next.
- Notice where your business/career needs more life force and fill it up.
- Pay attention to how you manage intensity and refine your response.
- Create a ceremony in the light of this full moon to energize the next level of your business/career growth. Tap into the power of Scorpio/Taurus and nourish your earthly realm from the deep well of Source. If you can create your ceremony on the ground near water, so much the better.
*Connecting to all of the Natural Rhythms community, I drew elemental cards on behalf of the collective for the full moon.
There were two Water cards: “Regeneration” and “Emotional Maturity,” and one Earth card: “Organic Timing.”
The message from the elements: “It takes emotional maturity to trust in the organic timing of your creations. So often the child, adolescent, or critical parent ego gets frustrated with the timing of unfoldment in the earthly realm. Allow yourself the grace of regeneration as things develop in their right and organic time.”